Feb 24, 2010

Breakout 2010

Mood: Pissed
Music: Iyaz - Solo

Why am i pissed? My Adobe photoshop license has expired. Dang! Never mind, i'll get it soon. Anyway, heard of breakout 2010? My friend told me that it's awesome, the best ever! I want to watch it but i heard the tickets are already sold out. There's another way, by signing up for some phone then you'll get the tickets for free but nah, maybe i'll find it in forums or something. As you can see, i've just entered the Alice in Wonderland gala premier preview contest. I hope i'll win this one cause i really want to watch it. Not that i don't have any money to watch it but i want to watch it before everyone does. Then i'll feel kinda special :) hee I've been really busy these days cracking my head cause i've got many campaigns to complete for my twitter account. Many campaigns = $$ and that's a good thing for me.

I hope there's time for me to go to the gym later. I've been bumming and i must say that i'm getting out of shape lor. HAHA this coming friday, i'll be going to east coast park for cycling, maybe swimming and whatsoever. I'll enjoy this week for sure :) Oh, most probably there's soccer after that with my friends. Hmm, before i end my post, i hope things will get better for me, if not, make it worst please. HAHAHAHA correct what! there's only 2 pathways in life, happy path or the shitty path.

No comments: