Feb 25, 2010

Haunted places

Mood: Happy
Music: SNSD - Oh!


Hello, yup i'm happy. Why? I've made a few $$ online, with my product sales, twitter, and also forex trading. :) I'll slowly save up the money for my future use. Anyway, there's alot of haunted places in Singapore. Well, they're called haunted basically is because the place have been abandoned for quite some time already and yeah, it's dark and some people MAY have seen a few 'things' there.

I've been to some of the haunted places in Singapore. And luckily i have not seen anything yet so far. Some of the places i've been are Institute of Mental Hospital at Woodlands, Red house at Pasir Ris, Old Changi Hospital and Kampung Wak Hassan at Sembawang Park and i think that's about it. I know there's many more places i've yet to explore.

I hope time will allow me to explore more of the places in Singapore that are haunted yeah? haha. Oh, can't wait for a team from Singapore who caught a few footage of the things they saw at Old Changi Hospital. See ya!

No comments: