Feb 23, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Mood: Shagged
Music: Andrew Garcia - Straight up (Acoustic)



Remember reading a book called "Alice In Wonderland"? Written by Tim Burton. During my primary school days, i'd read it during recess and during my free time. I can say that the book is awesome and now they have come out with the MOVIE! How wicked is that? See the trailer for yourself!


It's damn awesome right? Told ya! In Alice in Wonderland, there are many characters in it that makes it so interesting BUT the one i'm interested in is The Cheshire Cat. Why? It's really cool, the way it talks, everything about the cat is cool. The Cheshire Cat is depicted as an intelligent yet mischievous character that sometimes helps Alice and sometimes gets her into trouble.




Yeah, see that freaky smile? I love that :) And i love the way it leaves the place, vanishes into thin air HAHAHA I know you must be agreeing with me on how cool it is right? Yeah, i know, it's hard to deny.

“Catch Alice in Wonderland Movie starting from 4th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!”



No comments: