May 24, 2009

I get happy when..

I am at home resting.
There's plenty of good food at home.
When i don't bring back injuries after a soccer match.
Holidays is around the corner.




Uh huh, that's the most essential thing i'd definitely love :) Ahhh, i can sit by the computer and when i am feeling hungry i can easily go to my kitchen and eat. hahaha Anyways, i am infected by a certain virus, maybe caused by 'her'

I want to apologize to people who text or missed called me and i didn't reply. Its like when i get 3 messages at one time and i tend to reply 1 of it only and the rest i'll just read and then ignore =x
Its really not my intention to do that lor! Like i've said on my earlier posts, my short term memory crisis is becoming more and more worse. I'll go visit a psychiatrist when i have the free time. Bullshit! i won't. hahaha

Anyways, Liverpool is coming to Singapore this coming june or july i think. For your info, the team that i support is not liverpool. I support Blackburn, oh please don't laugh. They're somehow like the underdogs but now its kinda like they're anyhow already. haha So ya, me and my friends are planning to watch the match between Singapore vs Liverpool. Damn! is it me or the versus thing really doesn't suit Singapore at all. lol no offence. Hmm, lets check it out once more.

Singapore Vs Liverpool

o.0 eh, ya it's very weird indeed. hahaha. Tickets are selling at $88 and $180 or $188 for the grand stand. Once in a while experience so i really have to go. :] I am sure that the Liverpool players are going to throw one of their sweaty jerseys at the spectators. But damn, with their sweat and stuff, fans would like jump for joy for it. How about if i am the one throwing my sweaty jersey at them, i bet after the match they'll beat me till i am dead. Weird people huh. Yup.


Goodbye for now :] Oh, by the way, i got F for my bio HAHAHAHAHA fuck, i am stupid! hahaha




No comments: