May 23, 2009

Marimba rhythm

You know, yesterday i had my dinner @ Amigo's. After that i went to the bus stop to wait for my straight bus to arrive. It was total shit cause i had to wait like half an hour just for one freaking bus. AND the worst thing is that a lady sitting beside me keeps digging her nose man. OMFG. I really dont mind if someone digs his/her nose for emergency reasons but this lady digged her nose for that 30 mins until the bus came! She gave that high look while digging her nose fyi. Utterly disgusting! I think that is how she occupy her free time.

Gosh, i can't wait for holidays :) See, when i mentioned holidays, i'll smile to myself. Its what i NEED right now. Anyway, i am sick of having bruises, cramps and whatever shit cause its torturing lo! When you bath it hurts, when you walk, it hurts! All these caused by SOCCER! ahh, maybe i commit to much in it. I need to start to lay back yo! If not, maybe one day i'll come back with only one leg? half a hand? i don't know? touch wood! hahaha

I am going to constantly go clubbing when holiday comes :) At the time being, you readers reading this blog, just close your eyes and listen to this song, just imagine that you're at Zirca, St James, Attica or whatever alright. See ya!








*When i see you, i run out of words, to say*



I love hot girls but i am not a player babe :)

No comments: