May 26, 2009

Constant laziness

Haha i woke up late, yet again :) Good job lazy cells, you're going to make me a dead meat sooner or later. But you can't blame me, the weather is so cooling ahhh~~~ feels good. Anyways, i've just realised that i really lost my stamina hahaha it gets worse, i can't do sit ups either. I really need to jog one of these days but oh, i threw away my jogging shoes :D screwed up, totally. haha

I think its pretty awesome to have a birthday party in a bar isn't it? yeah, Nicole chen is having her birthday party at a Fashion bar and i am invited! But the main problem is, she's 23 and of course the others who are attending is 20+ also :( with my kid-like face, i bet imma be likee the youngest among them. lol Sat 9pm - Sun 3am. I think it's going to be great!



Nicole Chen's website



Dress Code : Glamorous & Sexy

hahaha how the hell am i going to fit that dress code! Black t shirt, jeans, shoes, unbutton on of my buttons and wear a necklace and have an armani hairstyle? HAHAHAHAHA :) Whatever, i'll think of how to dress up soon. Imma go back to sleep !


See ya readers :)

No comments: