Feb 25, 2009

Plans up and going!

Well, there's nothing much happening on weekdays cause im mostly at work till 8pm and then i'll be at home then sleep! BUT, im so freaking excited for this coming weekend! I think i wont be able to come to work on the following monday cause i bet i'll be dead tired la. I don't know why im feeling this excited. o.0 maybe because my upcoming salary will be like more than usual? :D wahahaha! ka-ching! ka-ching!
So basically, here's my upcoming plans from friday onwards :

Friday:
Will be playing soccer with my secondary schoolmates! =p
Saturday: Am having work in the morning and after that having soccer match! Then going BBQ!
Sunday: Am going to watch Izzul in a soccer tournament!

So, as you can see, i'll be quite busy during the weekends. Anyway, sometimes i will ask myself, "i always use the computer for hours. What i did eh?" Hmm, i only go on MSN, update my blog, watch youtube videos, read forums, listen to songs and sometimes it can take up to 6 or more hours??!! HOLY SHIAT!! Talking about youtube, i love watching funny videos. There's this cartoon video that made me laugh like a overheated toaster! o.0 huh? never mind, anw, cartoons are bloody funny!

Super Mario Rescues The Princess



The Frog Prince



Jesus and Vishnu On Christmas Eve






Yeah, i know the jesus video is quite offensive but its just for entertainment :) Happy watching!



Rgds,
Ally

No comments: