Feb 25, 2009

Disturbing content up ahead.

Oh my god, im laughing now.. why? because i just received an email from a webmaster asking me to review his product. In exchange, i will can choose either a sample of the product or payment. Of course i choose payment. $50 sia! hahahaha. But there's something disturbing about this upcoming review that im going to do. :/ Its about PENIS ENHANCEMENT! lmao! Seriously, its quite shocking that a webmaster himself is offering me this offer. So, why not? I'll write a review for that website within these 2 days of course. I wanted to post the website url here but if i give it to you, then my review will be useless somehow! hahaha. So wait for the upcoming post cause that'll be my review about PENIS ENHANCEMENT! wahahahaha. Damn, i can't believe im doing this -.- So readers, please don't mind about my upcoming post because im just trying out to write reviews. Who knows i can earn many ka-ching ka ching from there! lol. So for those of you who have small hotdogs and want it to be as long as a fire hose, *if you know what i mean* please stay tuned for the upcoming post!


Im doing this for $ what! LMAO Cant blame me -.-

oh, before i end my post, i want to wish this guy a big congratulations for passing his TP test! :D
Dont know who im talking about? Its Fazreen. hahaha.





Da besar eh dier. Dulu tgk naik basikal, sekarang dah naik motor. hahahaha

Rgds,
Ally

No comments: