Feb 26, 2009

I cant get myself to do it

Shoots! I really thought about it and decided not to do the review about penis enhancement. -.-'' Its like out of my content la. And the offer is being brought down to $13 -.-. But the main thing is i really dont feel comfortable reviewing about penis enhancement. Rather strange! Didn't go work yesterday cause i was sick. It was the most irritating sickness la. Not fever or something like that. Its like you're feeling super sleepy BUT your eyes feels freaking fresh so when both combines, you cant sleep peacefully. My eyeballs are like redish in colour lo cause of the pain. Maybe i forced myself to sleep and that's the result. :/ Was thinking of resting at home today BUT tomorrow not going work so today i cant afford not to come. :) There's many people talking about pet society and i got sick of the game long time ago. But then, i recreate my pet, firstly because most of my friends playing it :D and secondly, its adorable. Let me show you my pet :)



I don't have many $$ in pet society at the moment. And as you can see, my house very boring one. lol. I'll decorate it when i have the money :]


Rgds,
Ally

No comments: