Oct 1, 2008

Hari Raya

Well, for this day, i didnt snap too much pictures because i wasnt in the mood to celebrate Hari Raya anyway. So i only took some pictures.

Early morning, i went to put on my new clothes. Well, its kinda plain. Im wearing it for one day, so who cares? hahaha.



As you can see, the things i brought along with me are my wallet, handpone, earpiece. That's all. And a lighter to light my cigarrettes. hahaha. So not looking foward to this day cause im not that close with my cousins. :/ But for money sake, i'll go.


Just a simple outfit for Hari Raya is enough for me. No need for all the hat or whatever accessories they have for it.


For example:



Nah, no need for that. Anw, i dont know this guy, just typed in a random search for traditional costume and his face appeared. ><

I was in the car, yeah only took one picture. :] Was bored man. hahahah. And suddenly i saw one WEIRD thing. You wanna know what i saw?

SUNFLOWERS!!


It was all over the guy and his bike. Like wtf right? *faints*


Aiyo, i dont know what they guy is thinking. But have sunflowers all over your body and bike is just wicked man. Too obsessed with sunflowers i think. I think he ate too much sunflower seed and flowers grew on him? lol. Ok lame, im tired people. GOOOD NIGHT AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!


No comments: