Sep 30, 2008

I don't like today.

Well, every year, i'll hate this time of the year. One day before Hari Raya. Why? I have to clean up my room, clean the windows etc. Alot of work lo. -_-

But never mind, today is not forever right? hahaha. I wanna get it over with asap. Tomorrow Hari Raya sia. Ahh, im not in the mood to celebrate also. Then friday - Sunday working. My week is damned packed eh?

One thing that bothers me is that my working place is at VIVO siol. That's like the far end of Singapore.

You dont see any pictures in my recent posts? Yeah, im lazy to snap them cause my laptop used to be spoilt what so no use taking pictures also.

Ahh, today need to do many things. I HATE IT TO THE MAX. _l_

Now i am listening to the radio. Don and drew are so funny man! hahahha. They're calling companies that are recruiting workers and hell yeah they are damn funny lo.

Ahhh... 98.7fm make my day. :)


Nah, enough of complaining, for now my goals are to achieve what i WANT.


Till next time.
BYE.



SELAMAT HARI RAYA

No comments: