Oct 2, 2008

Its all about what.

Damn, the things inside my brain are all mingled up. I think. That's why i've been feeling like some blur guy. I don't know what to do, when to do etc. Totally need some relaxation for me and i am going to organise all the stuffs i need to do.

* Now or never man. It had been so long since we suffered and we must give it our best.

Don't know what i am talking about? No worries, this is my blog so i get to write what ever i want. :]

I felt jealous when i saw most of my cousins had their driving license already. 2 had cars already another drove a bike. I vowed that i will pass my license before april next year! I need to work on it. =p

So much to do, so little time. 1 year is like 1 month man. So fast. Aiyo.

Thank god that its not the fasting month already. I get to eat what i want now. I miss town. Going there later with syafiq and company. After school at 5. :D

Anyway, i've watched avenged sevenfold live online and hell yeah they are great. They're coming to Singapore this 24th Oct and i bet they will put up an awesome show man!
Avenged Sevenfold is the coolest band cause their singer M shadows has a great vocal range. :]

Here, a video on their new song A little piece of heaven live in the LBC





Byebye




No comments: