May 29, 2013

Koreans

You know, i've watched so many cooking shows, food hunting shows from all over the world. But the only show that really made me drool, like literally, is those eating shows from Korea! I don't know why really. Whenever i watch Korean shows with food in it, i will automatically get hungry! I am not kidding.

Is it the way they eat? Or is it the way they react ? But i am sure their reactions play a role in making their viewers drool. It is quite amazing because i've tried some korean cuisine myself and some of it is not as good as how it seems on TV. So i don't think it's because of their cuisine. For example, i've watched a korean host eating a salami. In my OWN opinion, i don't really like it but when i watch them eat it, i feel like i really wanted to eat it, even though i don't like it. So how weird is that?

Koreans are really making their way up there. They have good food, great entertainment, their girls look great HAHAHA and their media industry is doing very well right now. So, what are we (Singaporeans) lacking?

Drop your comment down below or just tweet me on twitter @holiecow. Enjoy your mid week guys!

No comments: