Jul 16, 2012

Foreign talents

Annyeong hasayo. I really want to go Korea but i am not sure when. Anyhoe, i am sure all of you are despising foreign talents in Singapore. Well, to be honest, i hate them too. At least, i used to.

Come to think of it, those tough jobs out there, will you do it without complains? Carrying bricks, working under the blazing hot sun and all.

I mean look at is this way, they are here and they are somehow contributing something to the society. I am referring to houses that you all are in now, erm, roads, mrt tracks and many more.

Who knows, without them, we won't have any of the above.

Maybe some of them smell bad, talks as if they've swallowed a mic or anything of such. Let's put all that aside and just see them in a new perspective shall we?

Have a happy Monday! :)

twitter : @holiecow

1 comment:

Life's like this ♥ said...

Anyeong!! I love Korean too and it’s my fav country!! will visit it one day with my own saving! I pretty sure you can achieve ur dream as well =)