Feb 27, 2011

time check

Exactly 3am. And i'm still up.....

The reason being is that i have to make some changes to my blog. A simple theme :) Fortunately i'm done with all that changes, thank god. *phew* Anyway, i have a craving. I kinda regretted not ordering this food when i was at Simpang Bedok! It's not that i didnt wanna order but i is forgetful. The food that i'm talking about is ROTI JOHN . My friend told me it's the most awesome food that i have to try there. It's called roti john king or something like that. I hope that me and my friends have the chance to go back to Simpang Bedok again. I am a busy man you see...I'll take a video or a picture of it when i'm there. PROMISE LA SIO.


I've been noticing people riding vespa and it's super cool don't you think? Hmm...




I shall stop this insomnia from own-ing me. Goodnight.

No comments: