Feb 25, 2011

Inspire me.


Hi....hello...wazzaaa.. honestly speaking, i really don't know what to blog about but everyday there's this temptation in me telling me to start blogging AGAIN. Those were the days. I went to nuffnang events etc. Who'd knew i'll make it to that kind of events. I'm thankful...somehow.
I need an inspiration just like how Albert Einstein discovered...erm.. was it light? lol too many discoveries, too many inventions. But what i know is that mad scientists invented frankenstein.

So... let this few words be my inspiration. Me, myself and i. What's new? i feel that my life is just like a piece of string. It's thin, straight and there's the beginning and of course, there'll be the end. Everyone's life is like that except that in between, we can choose to tie another knot that links to another string so it just wont be that straight and we'll have paths. I must say that this blog hasnt been much of an excitement when i read it. Not like how it used to be, so lively, happy in a lot of ways. Maybe i've became dull? Maybe i've matured and loss the sense of humour? I need to watch some comedies then BUT I DID! The big bang theory, How i met your mother etc. I wanted to apply some of the humour inside but that's the problem. I have to apply, its just not me. So let me be me, for once.

To all that have misunderstood me, maybe by my actions and behaviour, i really don't have any grudges against anyone, not at all really. I'm just living my own life, choosing what i wanna do, my choice and dont take it as if i've been abandoning you or something. So, chillax. I have to go around and spread the love, not at one go but slowly, at my own pace but definitely :)

Maybe it's true, people do change. For the better or for the worse. God knows. Hmm, for example, i don't use my phone too much already. I think in a month, i only send out like 30 messages? Maybe i should change to a prepaid card, rather than having to pay 70 bucks every month. I'll save some $$ from there. Ah, maybe wait for my contract to end. Argh, contracts. fuck u.

I'm planning on going to Universal Studios. BATTLESTAR ride is opened baby! And i heard a lot of rides have that priceless thrilling sensation. So....i'd definitely wanna go la. Going to ask around. *thumbs up* I'll just pray that i wont fall off from that ride. lol that'll be one of the worst deaths ever and i'll make it on the covers of the newspaper for sure. But touch wood!

It's Friday today. Time flies. Years go by and twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throow off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Life's too short to be sad, really. It's not just a saying, it's a fact mind you. Nothing happens by chance, my friend.. no such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, may not see it all real clear right now, but we will, before long. So long for now. :)


No comments: