Jul 4, 2010

YOU

Love? I used to think it's something that will hurt someone somehow. I don't know if i'm living in denial or i'm just afraid to just face it. I have crushes for girls in the past and some, just for fun and some, just went wrong. I used to fear falling in love with someone so whenever i feel like i'm going to fall for a girl, i'll just back away. I'm just too scared to fall in love cause i'm scared of getting hurt. Frankly speaking, i've never been hurt by my friends or even my family. So, being hurt only once could be a heavy blow to me.

But all that changed when i met a girl who's not like any other. A girl who made me be myself and who changed my point of view about all these things. I told her about how i'm not into all these relationship stuffs in the first place and how great it is to be single. Day by day, talking and meeting her, i actually got jealous when she talked about other guys, i got worried when she fell sick and how she made me feel so happy when i got to meet her. For once, i thought of just deleting all the feelings that i have grown towards her but she's just like a missing piece in my life that i've been looking for all this while.

I'm not like who i was. It was so comfortable to be with her that i don't mind if she asks ALL her friends along as long as she's there :) I just like who you are, i don't want you to try anything else, you don't have to cause you're just perfect. You always complain about your hair and stuff but i think it's every girl's dream to have a hair like you. It's every girl's dream to be like you dear.

I'll try to make your life a memorable one, i'll cherish all the memories that we'll have. I know that i can't be the perfect boyfriend but i'll try to be near to perfect, just for you. Cause you know what? Cause i love you :)

No comments: