Jul 4, 2010

Give me novacaine

Mood: Happy
Music: Eminem feat Rihanna - Love the way you lie


It's been five or six months since i've updated my blog? And finally i'll update it now. I've lost my touch in how to blog interestingly like how i used to blog but it'll come back for sure. So! How's life for me so far? It's been great! Have not been working most of the time and i've found someone (:
I guess it can be better if i do what i used to do here on my blog. Write reviews and get paid, invited to events and stuff! Missed those days.

It's the world cup fever now but i'm not into all these actually. Not interested lor, i rather go to sleep and see the results the next morning. :) So if i tell you i'm watching a soccer match, that means i'm with my friends or watching it with my family. But my friends are going to come over my house to watch the finals.

Did you guys realize about how some people are obsessed with Korean singers? They are like everywhere. They'll brag and brag about how awesome they are like every minute. Get a life? Yup. I must say that Korean songs will be the next big thing but it's irritating lah to see people talk about them 24/7.

I'm going to stop now. Will upate again sometime soon. Bye!



i love you Suhaiza





No comments: