Jul 6, 2009

Why?

Maybe it's my first time handling these things so it just didnt turn out the way that i expected. But along the way, i've learnt and gained something from it. I threw away the negative parts and i really think what i did was plain stupid. I myself couldn't believe i really did that. Maybe i'm too scared of having to lose someone. But now, i really won't make the same mistake again. Now it's kinda like if you're happy then i'm happy :)

Anyway, what i wrote is something you all won't understand so don't bother reading it :) Yesterday, it was like raining all day and it was freaking cold! I wore a sweater but still it feels like i'm naked siol. hahaaha AND, it gave me a cold. haha but i know it's not h1n1 la :D

YAYY! today NYP vs RP! Predicted score will be 5-1 hahahahahhaha oh! don't forget to wear your masks people :)

No comments: