Jul 7, 2009

Thanks!

I'm feeling down for these couple of days but i am thankful that there are friends around me that are giving me some advice etc. Anyway, i don't want to talk about it cause it'll only make things worse.

Yesterday my friend told me that drug dealers are using babies to bring in drugs. Okay, it gets worse, they'll act as if that's their baby and carrying them BUT in fact, it's a dead baby and when the authorities knew about this, they found the drugs inside of the baby's body. Yeah, i really don't understand people nowdays, you really would sacrifice a life just for some stupid drugs? If i was there to witness it, i swear i'll kill that person with my own bare hands.

It's weird how to see the world change, i've also seen a group of people in thailand who killed a man and then cut him to pieces and cooking him o.o Omg, don't they have a heart? LOL. hard-hearted humans eh? yeah, they do exist :)

I think that life is too short. For once people should try living them.
And i'm really sorry but i love you. And now i'm so scared


Bye people :)

No comments: