Jun 21, 2009

Satisfied

We won our soccer match with a 10-3 scoreline. Yup ^^ didn't expect us to win with so much goals. WELL DONE GUYS! :) Oh, then i went to safra to watch my friends play soccer there. My friend ran like some sprinter! lol damn fast lo! i was really amazed by it hahaha i still feel bad uh cause i didnt go watch movie with thida just now :/ was really tired. I'll stop nagging :) hahahaha oh, i think i fractured my wrist :/ it's really painful. i can't lift up any heavy things :(



anyway, when i was watching the match, got one auntie very noisy, to be exact, irritatingly noisy. She was like shouting to the refree when a player was injured " eh, you should call the medic la! don't just stand there! your pay half price la! you want i become medic, i can volunteer!"

Then there were some other things that she shouted such as


See ah, this one confirm goal, SEE! i told you already! (but it wasnt a goal, the ball went out) aiya, my glasses inside my bag *scary laughs made by her

refree not doing anything la! eh, refree! you want me become linesman? i can become, no pay also never mind!


I swear that she's fucking irritating lol she thinks that she's better than all of the players in the field but i think she'll play like shit :)


No comments: