Jun 22, 2009

Just maybe....

One by one they all went in
Like throwing rubbish in the bin.
1st your turn, then his turn
8 October then my turn!

NS, Police and CD
Pes A, B, C and E
I'll shave my hair for you to see
Only to have you laugh at me

PT will be the new hobby
The food will taste ok only
No more pretty girls to see
Only see guys and their pi-pi

Left, right, left, right march all night
NS prepares us to fight
Nearly all of them got experince lah
Coz they got play CS, L4D and Dota


you bring joy to my life <3


CBL essay making me crazy, i've only started on 90 words and im supposed to finish 1000 words before my holiday ends :( Oh, and i need to complete my project too. How ?? I asked syafiq to do my essay for me and i'll pay him 20 bucks but he said he's not free. I am going to school later!!

No comments: