Apr 15, 2009

TYPE.

On my way home, i saw an ambulance turning on its signal lights. It was at a traffic light waiting for the light to turn green. Then i thought to myself, eh, what if the patient has like 15mins to be saved or whatever and the ambulance has to stop each time they see a traffic light? Hmmm.. the patient will probably be dead by then. hahahahaha. They need to think of a way so that they can reach to the hospital faster :)

I am loving my weekends already lo cause im scheduled to play soccer every single week!! Fun right! haahahhaha. First stop temasek primary, then meridian Junior College. Anyways, i think i am super duper kind siol. As in i'll do anything for a friend, nice right? hahaha For instance like last time, my friend ending work at around 9pm and i end school at 4pm. I'll wait for him for 5 hours and go home with him. hahaha. And there's this time where an msn friend of mine wanted help.. she wants to print out her project. i think 30+ or 40 + page. Even though i dont know her, i still helped her sia. hahahaha until my printer's ink was totally used up. Not to say i love and want to have sex or want them as my partner or anything but im just weirdly nice? :D

By the way, im going to start to reply tags in my posts starting from today onwards. hehe!

RS BAND : ?? Why is zawani's name on my tagboard? lol

That's all for today folks :)

Regards,
Ally

No comments: