Apr 15, 2009

SHOPPING BONANZA

Ahh, its 12.49 and i have to wake up at 7am ! CRAPPY i know but ouh well. hahaha. I guess that tomorrow is going to be a fun day :) I am going to go shopping and going back to school to eat hahahaha. I am really looking foward to tomorrow cause i want to go the Metro sale @ expo. I wanna buy a bag ! :D

Anyway, i joined a soccer team, that is my friend's team. Not S LEAGUE or what lah, just a normal team and we joined a league organised by some church i think and this Sunday will be our first match! hahaha. I am already demoralised because we're going against the previous champion ! LOL. yeah i know, totally crazy.

Oh, i am also looking foward to Saturday ^^ hahahaha. Going to watch a movie with someone. Its been quite a while since i watched a movie so yeah ! Im freaking sleepy now.


Regards,
Ally

No comments: