Feb 18, 2009

Why Singapore banned chewing gums.

I was damn pissed off la just now. This was what happened. Was in the bus.. was happy to get a seat cause i was so tired. But then, when i alighted at tampines interchange, its like my shirt was pulled back.. i thought people pull one. then suddenly i saw................. A FUCKING CHEWING GUM!! -.- Last time i thought Singapore like so strict as to ban people from consuming chewing gum. But now i really understand why they are banned. My shirt kena chewing gum sia!! OMFG.
Was like cursing all the way to the toilet. Luckily i brought my work's uniform.

Chicken! I was telling to myself, if i ever find out who did that stupid thing, i'll bash him/her up! But i thought to myself, eh, its simply impossible la to find who did that. T_T So uber disgusting laaaa. So paiseh also, everyone was staring at my back -.-'''


A JOB WELL DONE TO SINGAPORE! THEY SHOULD PUT A DEATH SENTENCE FOR THIS KIND OF OFFENCE!



Rgds,
Ally

No comments: