Feb 17, 2009

Moodless season.

Nothing i do will make me feel better. Stress can take control over you in just one second. BUT i'll try to stay happy like always (: As you know, i didnt blog during the weekends cause i was quite busy uh. I feel like work is a boredom.. I'll get home after 11pm.. No life la. I think i've missed alot of tv shows lately. I mean those new tv programmes at channel 5 etc. But if i don't work, i wont have extra allowances to buy MORE things. :/ i have to take a passport picture to make a pass @ work. i just want one of them but they're selling it a 6 or 8 per shoot? wtf. But never mind, i'll do a collage of it and post it up here soon. :D

Anyway, i decided to do something and of course i wont tell anyone yet. Maybe in 4 or 5 months time? hahaha i know its a long time but ouh well. =p


EPISODE 1 : MSN CONVERSATION




A little something we talked about.. was too bored i guess? hahaha


Rgds,
Ally

No comments: