Jan 3, 2009

Ubin tomorrow!

Actually im not sure whether im going or not. Cause i havent recover fully. So i might be worried that i'll fall sick and bam! die. lol.

Its my first time going there and they told me the campsite is far. Need to rent a bicycle to get there. Like wtf... Meaning its bigger than east coast? Ubin is an island right? hmmmm.....

Watched this show at channel 5 just now. Im not sure what's the name of the show. Its about people who nearly died...bla bla bla. I then realize that one wrong move, you can die. lol. And also, sometimes you cant avoid this kinda accidents. Well, its true uh. That's why life is complicated!
So emo kids, although i dont like you guys, but i have to agree with one of your "motto" What i mean is they'll always put this sentence at the top right corner and stuff. haha

I really miss my previous job. That is the macdelivery's customer service officer! :(:(
I'll try my best to get back that job. :D Hopefully, they'll accept me!


1.04am now. Tata!

No comments: