Jan 2, 2009

2009.

Its a bad start for me. Always falling sick. hahaha. Because of my laziness, i didn't go to the doctor today. lol. I've changed my blogskin again. I thought the previous one was too messy.


Anyway, i wanna talk about this guy right here. Name's fred. Has a weird voice. Im sure most of you would have known him through youtube. 15 million hits or something like that. lol. He became so fcuking popular lo! But i know that it wont last. haha. What i mean is he cant possibly be fred if he turned like 20 right. An adult becoming fred. People will see him as a retard. I really dont get it, this world is full of copycats, i hate those people who copy someone's originality and in the end says he didnt copy or whatever. Stupid shit!

Watched the countdown @ marina bay. When the artists started singing, it was damn awful dont you think so? lol. Every year like that lo. They sing like shit still ask them to sing. hahaha.



I didnt watch yes man on my own. hahaha. Didnt have time uh. Clashed with work. So im going to watch it this sunday instead. With Izzul . He told me he wanted to watch yes man too. So why not watch with him right? Anyone who wanna tag along, tell meeee. :D


And yeah. I QUIT SMOKING ALREADY ! Dont believe then that's your business. :D

No comments: