Jun 24, 2008

Laugh out loud!

Got this from Stomp.com.sg!
Hawker's naughty display of food:


STOMPer Fan said a cheeky staff at a newly open noodle stall packed her noodle in a suggestive manner, arranging the food to resemble a man's private parts.

Said the STOMPer in her email to STOMP today (June 17):

"This morning I just bought a packet of noodles from a newly open noodle stall opposite my office.


"The staff are friendly but a little cheeky.

"They chatted with me and even asked for my name and asked whether I would com
e again.

"I just smiled and said 'If your food is nice, I will surely come back'.

"When I reached the office, I was shocked to see what the noodle store guy had done to my food.

"He display the fishball and sausage in the shape of a man's private parts.

"It's so disgusting, how can they do this?

"I am so angry, I wanted to confront them, but my colleagues stopped me.

"They should learn how to respect women.

"Not all women is so cheap and loose as what they think.

"A bunch of pervert noodle sellers."


*My opinion- Well its kinda rude to put the fishballs and sausage in that manner. Of course customers will be offended for sure! But on the other hand,maybe their stall will be famous
because of this? LOL. More customers = More $$$. hahahaha.


With these funny pictures,i end my post!!





No comments: