Jun 22, 2008

500 bucks? Hmm

With 500 bucks.
- I can enroll for a driving license.
- I can go shopping!

These two choices makes me want to drown myself. Having a license is certainly fun! But what's the use of public transport? LOL. If you all say that having your own personal transport can cut your monthly cost, that's rubbish. When you have your own transport, you tend to go out more often! And when you go drive,you need to refill your fuel. $$ also lo! So there's no need to hurry in getting a vehicle of your own. The good thing is that it will be more convenient.

For shopping,i dont know leh. Spending your money on these stuffs is like wasting luh. Might as well enroll to make my life more easier? Woahh,go die sia!! My brain veins are totally tangled up.

Ouh well,will think about it soon. It will only add more stress to my life. Damn it! Had a soccer match just now. Tiring lah. We won!! It was not an easy match i would say. But i think we definitely deserved that 2 goals. hehe. Not that i dont think the other team don't deserve it luh, but we deserved it MORE. hahahaha.

DINNER: Had peg leg's chicken feast at Long John Silver. OMG, It really cramped into my stomach. Was really full. I was LUCKY enough to finish it up.
It consists of

3 chicken drumlets
1 chicken filet
fries
small drink

It is really really worth it! Costs 5.50. And i am happy :)

Good night people!

No comments: