May 29, 2008

McFlurry Milo is a NO for me


Have you all ever tried mcflurry milo?
If not listen up,DONT TRY IT!! It may look yummy and everything but actually its a mixture of vanilla ice cream with milo powder and milo nuggets. That's all lo !! So easy to make.
I once bought mcflurry milo at an outlet near shaw house there. Then me and my friend ate it and went like -_-''' so stupid lah! I dont know why im going all crazy about this issue. Those who just wanna try,go ahead but i dont recommand this ice cream. EEE.

See my face? I was really pissed off with the taste. Luckily it doesnt taste like shit or what. If not,i would have sued MACDONALDS. haha. Joking,i still love their Chicken foldovers and macspicy burger (:

Im off now!
Take care lovely readers! <3 href="javascript:void(0)" tabindex="10" onclick="return false;">

1 comment:

RHR said...

you should try the oreo one.it way better than milo,trust me.here in malaysia,i think the only flavor they hv is oreo because milo and others didnt get much hype.huhuhu