Jun 18, 2013

All the wrongs.

What is up readers! *coughs* excuse me, my throat is a bit dry at the moment. Well, it is all because of the god damn HAZE. I was a bit shocked when i woke up to see the foggy view outside my window. I thought some there were some fogging session going on to kill all the mosquitoes. But nope, it's haze alright.

I actually assumed that it was because of Indonesia's forest fire. Did a double confirmation regarding that and i was right. " SUMATRA FIRE" Seriously, what is wrong with Sumatra and fire? It's been repeating for years ? Tighten up your security please.




Look at us right now. See the difference. I am craving for fresh air so bad. Been having this choking sensation. And it i screwing up my throat and what not. Hmm and i think they will close down schools and all that if it reaches 230 or higher? Because that happened in the past if i am not wrong.

Another issue that has been trending on twitter is about a guy who was slashed near Scape. There's been a few slashing cases happening around that area. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. KIDS NOWADAYS ARE CRAY.

On a brighter note, guess what? HARDWELL is coming to Singapore this September! Here you go :


Zouk Singapore presents, I AM Hardwell World Tour 2013/2014 Friday 20 September 2013! 7pm - 12am, Fort Canning Park!


I will definitely be there, who else is going?





Twitter : @holiecow

No comments: