Jul 9, 2012

Define scary.

Monday blues and being sick do not go well together. (obviously) HELLO EVERYONE. I'm finally back after a long long long time. Actually it is not that long. It didn't took decades right. Okay, back to my story.

I was just lying down and thinking back of the most recent holidays i went a few months ago? And i just wanted to share this particular place at Sunway Lagoon that actually made me had a heart attack. Well, not literally but close enough to a heart attack.

The place is called.....




SCREAM PARK @ Sunway Lagoon. Let's just say that i acted manly and i did not give any shit about the "ghosts" inside because you know they are just actors and human beings, just that they are in some kind of costume. So, i thought i was going to make it through the "maze" with no problems.



BUT I WAS WRONG :'(



I don't want to tell you all in detail in what actually happened or else i'd get sued by them for "exposing" their masterplan to scare tourists. But everything that happened inside really gave me the shock of my life. From the start till the end.

One of my friend was shouting every prayers that he literally knew. It was funny but my laughter lasts for only 2 seconds and i had to shout. Oh, and take note, it was not just a normal shout. I SCREAMED! like a girl! at least it sounded like one. HAR HAR. But it came out naturally.

That was how scary the place is. We ran and my friend fell but i did not give any shit and continued running. HAVOC! hahaha Overall, it was really a great experience. To be scared like that and all.

Okay, i'll tell ya'll what you should expect at the end of the maze. You'll see a door, a pathway. You might think that it's the end of this misery. There is a ghost with a chainsaw that will appear and he will try to chase you. Damn.

And one more room that nearly made me pee in my pants. A room filled with POCHONG. And the worst thing, you have to walk past them.

*Hint : You won't know which one might start moving.






That'd be all for today guys. Have a happy week ahead ;)

Twitter : @holiecow



No comments: