Nov 24, 2010

once upon a time





okay so here's the story. Actually it's not a story. it's my childhood past.

There's a girl involved in my childhood past. We only talked once. For a few mins. She asked my name and all. It was during the racial harmony art exhibition. I was more nerdy back then - with my spectacles, side parting hair + gel on it and high waist shorts. I was very shy and quiet and she talked to me. I was very happy cause she was my eye candy. The only girl in primary school that i had a crush on. I had a flashback a few years ago about her and it's been nine years or is it 10? A decade? i tried finding her on friendster (back then) and now facebook but to no avail.

Description.
She was friendly looking, with a tied up hair, wore spectacles, she's super smart. She was in the third smartest class in school and everything about her was perfect. Up till yesterday, thats how she was in my mind. That's how i'd expect her to be in the present. With spectacles, looking smart and cute.

Everytime i typed in her name in the search box and i couldnt find her. In my mind, i thought she'd migrated to study or something. Eventually i found one of her bestfriend on facebook and i asked her. She told me h was in her friend's list. I was more than happy. She gave me her facebook name and....that was when everything came to a disappointment.

1. There was a guy in the picture. I assumed it's her bf and yes it is.
2. In her pictures, she had piercings on her eyebrows.
3. She drinks and smoke.
4. Apparently my friend knows her and she's even more "wild" than i thought.

i didnt think that things can be more worst after seeing her pictures. you cant judge someone anyway. but after i heard things from my friend, i got even more disappointed.

The cute girl, my primary school eyecandy turned out to be someone whom i didnt expect her to be. Oh well.

No comments: