Nov 15, 2010

My day was okay.

today i spent my day watching soccer matches on tv. HAHA i'm kinda disappointed with the results though. Aiya whatever la. If they win the cup, i wont get to share the prize money also. HAHA Anyway, i love the drink a cafe la. It is in vanilla latte flavour and it's a drink you have to try! DIE DIE must try! Die already also must try. It was introduced by my friend and i love it so much because the bottle is super cute. I dont know how to describe it but i'll take a picture of it and show ya guys soon okay? :D

Gosh, it's 3am and i'm still wide awake and i'm type random stuffs on blogger.com. HAHAHA yknow, i love talking to Cherie ler, a friend of mine. She always has some topics to discuss about and she's damn funny lah. She told me about how she bought a dress that was very big but because it was damn cute, she bought it! And i told her she'd look like she's drowning inside the dress itself lor. But i really wanna see how funny she'll look in that dress! Gotta meet up with her soon.

I really need to catch up with my friends soon ah. It's been quite a while since i met them. Sigh. i've been feeling quite tired ah these past few days. Why ah? I dont know. I just feel like i'm a 54 year old guy. Maybe it's inside me :o just maybe. hahaahah but whatever. i have to kick this lazy habit and just force myself to not be lazy hokay?

Anyway, the gangster parang thingy is kinda scary actually. They're playing with knives now :o it used to be fists but now it's parangs and knives. OMG. Dear fellow friends, it's very dangerous to carry those kind of weapons around. You can cut yourself and be critically injured. Not scared uh? So, to be safe, stay away from those things and let's have world peace. :D no bloodshed, no screams, no cryings, no nothing. wouldnt it be great? I hope nothing will get too serious uh. I scared you know. o.o hahaha

Alright la. i'm tired already. I wanna go to sleep. Take care people!

No comments: