Nov 14, 2010

hello hi heya !

"i will lead a new life, one day at a time.

hopefully all turns well.

i will be as honest as i can be.

righteous hopefully.

so to all that i have hurt or wronged, i'm really sorry.

let us all lead a normal life minus hatred.

thank you.

i no longer will hate anybody,"

Hokay! Let's start blogging once again like how i used to. I read my archives right from my first blog post and you know, i laughed and i really love myself. I was envious about how i was. I was a funny guy and all but now, erm.. relek alr la brudder. HAHA no la, i can see the difference of my posts back then and with those recent ones. At one point of time, i didnt know that i was that funny ! No wonder i used to have ALOT of readers sia. Not surprised....not surprised hahahah actually right, i was thinking about buying an iphone 4 sia but then i thought about it. What if i'm broke? Then i only have my iphone 4. -.-''' cannot eat it, cannot ride it, can't POSSIBLY sell it cause then i'll be one of the most dumbest person on earth. Anyway, I heard this saying somewhere and it goes something like this, "i want to teach you how to fish, not just to eat fish" Quite cool hor. But if you dont like fish, you can change it to chicken or bird or squid or whatever la. OH OH! did you know? i heard that china built a 15 storey high building within 6 days! that is so OMFG! They work 24 hours straight is it? Woah, if it's really true, i really salute them man. Confirm all of their body like hulk hogan lor. If their body like beansprout, i doubt they can do it hehe

1 more year to NS! i hope there's something like they'll send us over to iraq or what hehe then can have a little taste of the "real world" chey. But it would be an experience ah. As long they dont have rocket launchers then i'll go LOL ah, i can hear my stomach calling out for help. I am so hungry. I WANT TO EAT! Who's hungry? Come and eat with me. HAHAHA just kidding. I'll be back soon guys. i really WILL be active on blogger and nuffnang soon. I WILL. watch me. :)

byebye

No comments: