Jul 26, 2010

Take it off






Life is more complicated than i thought and there's some things that wont go the way that you expect it to go. Denial, lies, and many more, i hate it. I'll fill this space myself and i'll make it my own. The feeling is not gonna change, it'll just get abandon somewhere, i dont know where.

Fate, it's unpredictable, i cant even know what's in store for me even though sometimes i try so hard. I have alot of friends that will make my life much much more happier. I cant get over it, i'll just get used to it. The person that you least expect that will hurt you, they might be the one hurting you in the end.

For the past few days, i made myself sound pathetic and i'm tired of it already. The feeling of sadness, depression, worried and all. I'll just put it aside. There's some other important things that i have to make space for. I wont prioritise things that is not worth keeping.

I'll be looking foward in what's in store for me in the future, like i said, life is unpredictable.

No comments: