May 12, 2010

View of life.

Somehow, the life that we're living is kinda similar but there's some extra features that'll add some excitement or sorrow in your lives. It is quite cool la to understand how a small thing can change someone's life. hahah i read a book about life so yeah. I learned something about it. I always wonder why i'm still single, and i realised that i don't give proper attention to relationships and stuff. I'm always busy with my group of friends, like i have to organize some days for my different group of friends just to keep in touch. For now, i don't know if there's room for a relationship. Somehow i don't think i can be a good boyfriend cause i don't have those kind of boyfriend characteristics in me. I won't scold, i won't bother what you're doing and stuff. hahaha i have a short attention span. I feel as if i'm so damn busy. Like today, i have to go shopping, meet up with an old friend, then meet another friend, tomorrow i have to go out again. lol

Whatever it is, i have another reason that i don't wanna get in a relationship. Fear of being hurt. I'm used to being around with nice people, i always have no enemies, if there's a political issue, i'd be the neutral one etc. \m/ for me hahhahah Anyway, i'm focusing on making lotsa money. I have money now but i want MORE! lol i gotta be ambitious cause without it, people will go nowhere, like seriously.

I have work to do now :) Bye.

No comments: