May 18, 2010

Out, out, out and out.

If i think of the upcoming days, i'll get super stressed. I have many things to attend :( haiya. I want to go out with my other friends also cannot. What a luck. Okay, let me list down where i'm going.

  • Friday morning, soccer at Kendrick's court.
  • Friday night, my colleague's birthday pit.
  • Saturday, working.
  • Sunday morning, soccer match at Bukit Timah, somewhere i don't know where.
  • Sunday evening, gym + jogging.
  • Monday, meet up with my poly mates.
  • Tuesday, rest. If not, i'll die.
  • Wednesday morning, work.
  • Thursday, gym + jogging.
  • Friday, soccer at Kendrick's court.
  • Saturday, going out with my colleagues.


Omg, see! i'm very very busy. There's alot to list down but i'm lazy to type haha Can't wait for June though. I am going to make myself free! To go out with Suhaiza ^^ anyway, i just reached home from jogging and i'm supposed to meet my friends BUT i think i'm feeling lazy lah hahaha
I love my hair and Katy perry, you're still hot. :)

No comments: