Feb 15, 2010

Comeback!


Firstly, i would like to apologize to my blog! Hee It's like been quite some time since i've updated this blog you know. Hmm, it's cause i've been busy with all the hectic schedules and stuffs. AND! i've been very tired these few days because of that. YUP! But don't worry, i'll make myself free from now onwards and i wont let this blog rust or even die HAHAHA but not to the extend that i'm going to participate in nuffnang's contests la. Cause then i'll be very busy cracking my head into what to write and all that.

First and foremost, i would wish all the Chinese people out there a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! If you're married, gei wo angpao :B HAHAHA During chinese new year, i went to orchard, actually for shopping but then, ALL THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED! Damn, but never the mind, i'll go there this coming weekdays or something.

I hate my new hair, like seriously. I told the uncle to cut slope the sides but then he cut it as if i wanted a flat top hair. EEEEE. Gotta wear cap now and wait for it to grow nicely :)

I've got to learn html codings cause i want a custom made blogskin. :/ i'll achieve that someday HOPEFULLY! :) Oh, talking about designs, my friend is going to teach this secondary school about photoshop, i think it's north brooks secondary this coming wednesday and i'm going to be his assistant HAHAHA! So, to those who is in that school and you know me, do say hi HAHAHA

So, i'll be doing some research about photoshop tonight :/


No comments: