Feb 22, 2010

Backpack

Mood: Relaxed
Music: Iyaz - Solo


Had some rennovation going on in here. I don't have any links or what comment thingy already. So, i doubt i'll have any page rank. I don't care about that. I gave it a thought about it, this is my personal blog lor. Anyway, i used Adobe Photoshop CS4 and did some designs but it's kinda crappy cause it's my second attempt. Used lineart to design the pictures. I'll get the hang of it soon :)

Basically, i need help from you guys. I know some of you can see the ads popping out from the Nuffnang logo, and i need you guys to click on it as much as possible. Thanks people! Currently there's this advertisement about breathe.sg ? The trailer is kinda cool, i'll check it out later. It's been 2 days already since i smoked. My laziness stopped me from buying a new pack! But not today, i'll go out soon and buy a new pack.

It's been quite a while since i entered some Nuffnang contest and i miss those days HAHAHA. I'll participate it soon ~ i promise. Till then, goodbye!

Follow me on twitter yeah. Twitter.com/holiecowally

No comments: