Jan 23, 2010

Worst day of my life!


I am seriously feeling fucked up now. Why? Cause i overslept and didn't go for the fico tournament. I woke up in a shocked state. ^&%%&^$&^!! i was really looking foward for this you know! :(((
But oh well, what can i do. Let bygones be bygones yeah? :( Sorry guys, i didnt turned up. Luckily you found a replacement. damn, i should give all my friends my house number so they can call my house if i don't pick up my phone. I'm still pissed with myself and can't believe i didnt turn up for a soccer tournament. SHIT.

Anyway, me and cherie were talking about gangsters HAHAHAHA They're wasting the earth's space and stuff and it's really true. Making the world more polluted. Okay, here's some of the things, from my point of view on how gangsters are like at friendster or facebook.


Ah Bengs / Ah lians
- Their pictures will have that peace on their cheek posing and for the bengs, they will take pictures with their "brothers" without any shirt on to show off their tattoos but then, most of them will be fucking skinny.


Indian gangsters
-Pictures taken with their gang, most importantly, a bottle of beer or liquor in their hands or is placed at the table.


Malay gangsters
-Pictures with their gang members, with the tongue wanting to go out from the cheek and oh, will take pictures of them with their bikes.


okay then, that's about it. I love my google chrome! I can surf the net with top speed now without any lags! :))


No comments: