Jan 2, 2010

Everything is coming round now.

I talked to cherie about some things uh. She shared a story bout this guy and i told her about mine la. I felt emo ah talking to her cause it's like the things that happened to us is the same! HAHAHA both of us are monogamous type of person but people don't see that. It's like they think they know who we are but actually they don't. Something like that uh. She'll be one of my best friend :)

Anyway, i played soccer just now and it was tiring. After that went to al ameen to have our supper. I'm feeling moodless right now cause of some things. Actually there's nothing to be moodless about but i dont know why i'm feeling this way. fuck. hahahah i think i'm quite a busy guy cause there's many friends of mine i haven't had the time to meet them LOL and i'm feeling bad

  1. Slack with geraldine
  2. Dinner with carollette
  3. Go out with Jun Xiang
  4. Outing with my squad mates


It's like i can't find time uh cause i always have plans during my weekends. Maybe after i've post out, then i'll go meet them ah. Sorry guys.


3 more weeks and i'm out from BMT



Goodnight :)

No comments: