Dec 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

And so today, it's Christmas :) HAHAHA Okay, basically on xmas eve, me and my friends went bowling @ ehub! Very Very fun! ^^ It's much harder than it seems :X Or maybe i'm not born to be a bowler hehe Oh! I took bus 168 to tampines before that! It's been quite a while already since i've board that bus! Very syiok! Very peaceful ya know!

I've uninstalled my Windows Live Messenger and installed MSN messenger instead cause i have problems using the newer version and i don't know why :( Just can't add anyone but now it's already fixed :D yeahhh! Anyway, i'm still sleepy! I slept at around 7 plus? and woke up around 10am? I know, i'm killing myself :S But no worries, i'm going to take an hour nap or so later on before going to visit my aunt in the hospital.

I'm updating this blog for the sake of updating just to keep it alive! HAHAHA No interesting news so far. Hmm.. And i hope there's soccer today cause i miss playing soccer! :P


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!

:)

No comments: