Dec 27, 2009

I may not know much, but I know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad.

Hello brothers and sisters! :) I apologize if my blog seems so blank these few days (mainly in the contents) No idea what to update! Hmm, let me note down some interesting things that i've done over these past few weeks, months, years? Let's see.


  1. Gained alot of weight
  2. Bought a new phone
  3. One of my friend's license kena revoked lol
  4. Being a botak for like 5 months plus
  5. Nearly did something foolish (secret) :D
  6. Craving for soccerrrrrr


Anyway, yesterday i saw Nicole Chen's facebook status going haywire! lol so i asked her ah what happened and she told me there's this guy who flirts around with girls who are already attached. Hmm, i didnt know that a girl could be so angry with a guy who flirts with a girl who is already attached yea? So guys out there, take this as a lesson learnt. If you want to flirt, flirt discreetly HAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, i played msn checkers with Maria! and damn, i lost :( So embarrassing lorzxzxz. Quitting that game already, i don't even want to remember the name of that game is checkers HAHAHA maybe i suck at games? yup yup! i guess so.

Hmm, anyway, i want to take a short nap cause i'm going out later. Till then, goodbye :)

No comments: