Dec 3, 2009

HEYO PEEPO!

So it's a thursday and i'm at home right now :) Why? hehe never mind, shall not talk about it or ns guys will be corrupted. You know, i'm dead sleepy now BUT i am determined to blog as i can't make it dead or else my business may flop if you know what i mean ;) hahaha

I heard from people that they're giving away free starbucks like today? OMFG! okay, that is how Singaporeans are going to react upon hearing that super good news. The word "free" is a critical word to all Singaporeans and come on, don't deny it :) Even i'll go gaga if people wanna give me free things HAHAHA maybe i'll check it out at the nearest outlet near my place to see if there's plenty of people queue-ing up for the FREE drinks. If not, i guess i am wrong about Singaporeans? :P but i bet it's gonna come true!

Alright, i'll not talk about Singaporeans being so kiasu and stuff alright? Hmm, let's talk about qualities that a policeman should have? Let's see.

Courage X Nah, i dont have the courage to do most of the things there! :S
Loyalty X
Nah, i think i won't be loyal cause they have not been loyal to me! LOL
Integrity X Nah, if your friend does something wrong and a fucking instructor ask you, you'll tell?
Fairness X Nah, everything there is not fair. "Life is not fair"

Not one bit, not one bit man. -.- I know i won't be a good officer but i don't care :) I'll try to make Singapore a safer place to live in :D HAHAHAHAHAH yeah right. -.- I'll make it chaotic uh i think!

*Yawns* i'm going to take a nap now. See ya!

No comments: