Sep 5, 2009

Let's take a stroll down the memory lane


It's simply perfect i know but i was stupid to go off early :/ There's turkish ice cream there where they'll make some magic show using the ice cream itself hahaha :) Looking at this picture right here makes me smile, i dont know, it's simply beautiful you know :) This is where me and my friends always slack after going rebel ! hahaha Not wasted or anything, just chilling out here and viewing the wonderful scenery!
Anyway people, me and my friends have just opened up a website using our own domain name. Hahaha just letting you guys know. ^^ I'll tell you what's the website soon okay! I promise! :D
Okay, i'm off to find a girlfriend! Life's pretty boring without one :) HAHAHAH Just joking. I wanna go buy some bread now. Byeeeeeeee

No comments: