Aug 24, 2009

Random post

I did everything that i could just to see a smile and of course, get closer. In the first place, i always thought that it'd be impossible but i just gave it a shot. I got something from you, well, something that i won't forget, your number but there's no such thing as free things, so in return i bought for her some random thing. Well, on that day i didnt have enough to spend for my dinner but never mind, i can eat when i get home. I know, sometimes, i love to do some sacrifices and in the end i'll regret it.

Few days, it was the first time seeing that cute face and yeah who wouldn't be happy? Though i don't expect anything in return, a movie was planned cause she insisted. Things went great, a movie kaki was born. We did talk about personal stuffs but on my side of the story, it was nothing hahaha yeah, nothing. I must have admit that i screwed up and i really hate myself for that, my fault, my bad. But what you thought i am, that is not it. I'm always nice to people but some just take advantage of it haha so be it. But anw, the reason it got out of hand was because the answers were left hanging and i really wanted to know.

These few days has been awkward, i just don't know what's the point of trying to be friends like the old times but in fact, it's just not the same anymore. It's like you having a n97 and your nokia 3310 is just for backup? lol something like that. It's like the first time i'm feeling like this. Every thought about it, my heart will just feel like it's sinking or whatever.

I'd do anything to just get back in time but that's like impossible. The fact is i'm living this time now and i'm waiting for some miracle to happen just for it to be the same like before.

I live my life with sincerity but it's cause i havent experience rough times that i can be defeated easily.


hahahaha this is so not me right? Yeah, what you're reading is just some crap that i feel like writing. Don't bother about it. I'm just okay :) i will still continue to care for you

No comments: