Aug 9, 2009

I am finally satisfied.

Uh huh, i am satisfied with my current blogskin! I can't blog if i am having a boring blogskin, i don't know uh, my mood depends on the blogskin itself :) See how i've bonded with blogger? Now, i can make it alive again! :D I must admit that it has been abandoned for quite sometime now cause i've been quite choosy :/ yeah yeah, blame me.

As you all can see, my blogger doesn't really have what i used to have back then such as?

  1. A tagboard (cause i don't think there's a need. If you want to ask me, ask on msn or email me)
  2. Links (i'm really sorry but if i link people, my sidebar would be like damn long and if did link SOME people, others may think i'm bias or something which i wouldn't want to happen)
  3. Stats Counter, i miss counting how many readers i've got per month etc but ouh well, what's important is that i'm happy with my post :D
I know many people are wondering about the accident that happened yesterday night. Me and shariff is fine. I'm quite touched by what actually happened on the scene itself. Yknow, some people love their bike so much right? But when we fell and got up, the first thing that shariff asked me was "are you alright?" I hope he's totally fine too. I'll help him with the bike's repair fees for sure :)

Anyways, tomorrow is National Day! Happy 44th birthday Singapore! I think i'll be staying at home and watch the national parade on the television cause there's going to be Singapore Idol after that ^^ It's like kinda stupid right to make the Singapore Idol show right after National Day and ON a National day -.- What i mean is people will be out watching the fireworks and stuff and wont be able to watch it lor! Aiyo! I think it'll be good if they appoint me the CEO for Mediacorp. Hehe

Anyway guys, DO follow me on Twitter alright. I'm going to give you my link at the end of my post. If you follow me, i'll definitely follow you back, so that means you dont lose anything, you'll at least gain a follower right? hahaha am i clever or what!

Here's the precious link ^^ Bye!

Twitter.com/Holiecow

No comments: