Aug 27, 2009

Burger mania.

Yeah, i cooked 2 beef patty tonight! Oh, not forgetting cheese on top and the patty covered with egg~ my burger is certainly the best! I should set up a stall and sell my homemade burgers ! hmm, i'll name it burger ally? hahaha but actually i'm using the burger ramly patty so yeah, considered their product also. Cancel my plan in becoming the next burger king :(

Aiya, the patty i cooked chao tar also -.- then the eggs like distorted like that hahahaha i'll just forget about it :)
Seriously talking eh, even though it's chao tar ah, it tastes great! crispy yknow! eat can cry lo! hahah Anyway, i seriously need a new phone. Now, my text messages are like


Hello_there_how_are_you?_i'm_still_outside!
Yes! my keypad spoil! not all of them but only the number 0, so i can't space or enter in zero :( shitty la. It looks weird and it's not cool ! hahahaha but whatever, i think i'll change my phone sooner or later or never :D
Blogger awards next 2 month. hahaha who will you nominate? me? HAHAHAHA dream on -.- sorry, i very bhb one. hahaha but i think Xiaxue will win one of the awards for sure ! hahaha scarly, i also nominated eh! hahaha i will definitely faint sia, cause i know that's impossible!
Ok la people, i want eat my burger. Don't disturb me! hehehe
Toodles!

No comments: